Welcome to another Busy Monday! Great ideas linked last week — hope you were able to stop by several of them. If you’re an early linker, its worth a pop back later in the week to see what other folks have posted! Here’s a most viewed and a couple of things that caught my eye. . . .
From While Wearing Heels, a tutorial to show you how to create a clock that commemorates a special time in your life!
The Brownie Puddle, a chocolate lover’s dream! From A Baker’s House.
A thrifty tutorial on making your own laundry detergent shared by Lewisville Love.
The Pinterest Experiment
As you know, all the features ( and more) are pinned to Busy Monday boards on my Pinterest site. I’ve been wanting to experiment with a Contributor Board. This is step 1 — try it out and see how well it works with a group. So . . . . I created a board called Summer Salad Favorites and, for the last two weeks, have followed every linker on Pinterest to make this easier. (You can still participate, even if you haven’t linked by following the same directions, it just makes an additional step for me behind the scenes. Everyone’s welcome — would love to have you join if you have a Pinterest account! ) If you would like to experiment and contribute a favorite summer salad (or several) from your own blog or anyone else’s, here’s how to do it.
- Leave a comment with your username in the comments or use the contact button to email me.
- I will add you to the contributor board (and delete the comment). As I understand it, the contributor board will show on my Boards AND yours to make it easier for you to pin your faves.
- At the end of the week, we should all have a collection of great recipes for summer salads — plus more pinterest exposure for our work. You can opt out at any time, but it would be great if you’d stay for the whole week.
- If this works –no complaints and it doesn’t suck up a huge amount of time for me — I have another project in mind–so stay tuned!
- Bear in mind — this is a beta! I’ve never done this before and to my knowledge, no one else has tried this with a large group. Any ideas of how to do things better are welcome!
Now let’s party!
Link as many posts as you like of something you haven’t linked here before and that YOU created yourself — anything that makes life easier, better or more fun! Link directly to your post.
• Add a Busy Monday button somewhere on your blog or add a text link to your post so others can find the party too! I’d love it if you would also follow A Pinch of Joy in some way.
• Please take a minute to visit one or two other Busy Monday links .and leave some goodness in the comment box. You’ll find the friendliest people party here!