- 9 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- 2 cups coarsely crushed chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper
- Place white chocolate in 3 quart microwavable bowl. Melt white chocolate in microwave, according to package directions
- Measure potato chips by pressing with moderate firmness into two cup measure.
- Coarsely chop pecans, if needed.
- Stir slightly crushed potato chips and chopped pecans into melted chocolate
- Quickly drop by tablespoonful and wax paper. Add sprinkles or other decorations before chocolate sets, pressing into chocolate gently to secure it to the sweet.
- Cool and let set until firm.
For other no-bake recipes in this series: Christmas Wreath Cherry Mash Bars Pistachio Fudge Cinnamon Swirl Cream Cheese Mints Classic Oreo Truffles Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark Ritz Turtles Gooey Golden Chex Mix Fabulous Fudge No-Bake Chocolate Cookies Eggnog Fudge
12 Day of Christmas Cookies: Fruitcake cookies Almond Coconut Crunch Cookies Pineapple Walnut Cookies Maple Caramel Swirl Cookies Peppermint Chocolate Thumbprints Cherry Almond Chews Polka Dot Macaroons Red Velvet Cookies with white chocolate and walnuts Butterscotch Pecan Softies – no bake Toffee Crisps Crescent Mini Chip Cookies Minty Christmas Cookies
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow A Pinch of Joy so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Follow: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter and pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!