Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Swirl Bark could start a new holiday tradition in your family. Warning: It’s addictive and tends to disappear quickly!
You can substitute chocolate chips for either or both of the white or dark chocolate. My preference is to use a candy chocolate (Wilton, CandiQuik, almond bark) since it melts better and is easier to work with, especially the white chocolate. Follow the package directions for melting in the microwave. Use a narrow utensil to create the swirls– the point of a knife, a chopstick, the handle of wooden spoon – and move slowly to allow the chocolate time to flow. Stop when you have a design you like. When you add the cranberries and pistachios, it helps to press them into the chocolate just slightly. I’ve become a fan of non-stick aluminum foil since starting this series. I usually used waxed paper for candy making, but ran out and substituted the foil. Works great!
- 8 oz dark chocolate
- 4 oz white chocolate
- ½ cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with non stick aluminum foil (non stick side up) or waxed / parchment paper.
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave according to package directions stirring in between until completely melted. Spread the dark chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet to desired thickness.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave according to package directions and drop over the dark chocolate. Use a knife to give it a marble effect by swirling slowly from one end to the other and occasionally reaching deep into the dark chocolate. Sprinkle the pistachios and cranberries over the chocolate.
- Let set on counter to firm or hurry the process by sliding the baking sheet into the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Once the chocolate has firmed, carefully break into pieces.
For other no-bake recipes in this series: Christmas Wreath Potato Chip Clusters Cherry Mash Bars Pistachio Fudge Cinnamon Swirl Cream Cheese Mints Classic Oreo Truffles Ritz Turtles Gooey Golden Chex Mix Fabulous Fudge No-Bake Chocolate Cookies Eggnog Fudge
12 Day of Christmas Cookies: Fruitcake cookies Almond Coconut Crunch Cookies Pineapple Walnut Cookies Maple Caramel Swirl Cookies Peppermint Chocolate Thumbprints Cherry Almond Chews Polka Dot Macaroons Red Velvet Cookies with white chocolate and walnuts Butterscotch Pecan Softies – no bake Toffee Crisps Crescent Mini Chip Cookies Minty Christmas Cookies
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow A Pinch of Joy so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Follow: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter and pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!