The week of warm weather and sunshine had me ready to work in the yard — bought materials for a big project — then a rumble of thunder and it has rained off and on for five days straight. But it is much needed since the area was in a drought not that long ago so we’ll be patient! Y’all are as welcome as the sunshine. Thanks so much for bringing your great ideas, projects and recipes each week!
Featured from last week: Walking on Sunshine – 5 Tips for getting your lawnmower ready for spring Joy’s Jots — Adjustable Waist Skirt Baking for Blessings – Berry Fruit Tart igobogo — The Ultimate Garage Sale Guide Kids Activity Blog — How to Encourage Kids to Talk Simply Designing — Kitchen Remodel Reveal with tutorials Hoosier Homemade — Banana Split Pie Little Miss Dextrous — How to repair ripped jeans The Joys of Boys — Free Printable Travel Bingo
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. OR add a no-follow text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter