The weather app chimed with high heat warnings and advisories every day this week! I know a big chunk of the US is riding the same wave — pun intended, although even a good pun won’t help the pain! Hope you’ve found a way to stay cool and thanks for stopping by!
Features from last week: Lou Lou Girls — Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake Simply Designing — DIY Industrial Baby Gate Ann’s Entitled Life — Strawberry Tart Lamberts Lately – How to Involve Kids in Journey to Clean Manic Mama of 3 — Cherry Garcia Cookies Little Miss Dextrous – Refinishing a Cutting Board Mississauga Mom — Egg Free Cooking: Living with an egg allergy Second Chance to Dream — DIY Yardzee and Farkle Outside the Box Mom — How to Put Breakfast on the Table in 5 Minutes Ilka’s Blog — Tie Dyed Beach Towels Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter