Looking for quick and easy no bake treats for the holidays? Check out these: Christmas Wreath Potato Chip Clusters Cherry Mash Bars Pistachio Fudge Cinnamon Swirl Cream Cheese Mints Classic Oreo Truffles Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark Ritz Turtles Gooey Golden Chex Mix Fabulous Fudge No-Bake Chocolate Cookies Eggnog Fudge Thanks for bringing your great ideas, recipes and projects to the party this week!
Featured from last week: The Bewitchin Kitchen – Christmas Meringues with Eggnog Buttercream The Handyman’s Daughter — Let It Snow Sign Aspen Jay — Hot Chocolate Bar for Caroling Party Rose Bakes — How to Make Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Cupcake Toppers Frog Prince Paperie — How to Host a Charity Party Get Busy Gardening — How to Care for Holiday Gift Amarylis Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller — 5 Ways to Save Money on Christmas Cards
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Amy Andrychowicz says
Thanks so much for featuring my How to Care for Holiday Gift Amaryllis post! I love all these Christmas themed posts, it gets me so excited for the holiday!! Thanks for the great party!
Suzy Godfrey says
Thanks for hosting and have a blessed week!
Suzy Godfrey recently posted…Quick and Easy Window Lights
Thanks for featuring my Rudolph cupcake toppers! Merry Christmas!
Rose recently posted…Castle Cake Techniques: Towers, Trim & More | Craftsy Class Review
Jas @All that's Jas says
Thank you so much for the party, Charlene! I’m sharing a link to my easy homemade Christmas Baileys with a pretty FREE printable and mimosa to welcome the new year. Hope your holiday planning is going smooth and stress-free! XO
Jas @All that’s Jas recently posted…Easy Homemade Christmas Baileys
Thanks for hosting! Thrilled to be linking up this week!
Sarah Fuller says
Thanks so much for the feature of 5 Simple Ways to Save Money on Christmas Cards. Greatly appreciated!
Kids Activities Blog says
Lovely party again this week. Thanks for all the great ideas you put together to share with us every week.
Kids Activities Blog recently posted…Shortbread Cookie Bites
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Sharing with your party this week my recipe for Cherry Cheesecake Dip. Hope you all have a great week!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper recently posted…Hope You’re Enjoying That Period, Ladies, Because Tampons Are A Luxury…
Jamie @Totally the Bomb says
Thanks for another fun party!
Mother of 3 says
So many great ideas! I can’t wait to dig in..
Thanks so much for the party!!
d recently posted…A Tale of 2 Christmas Trees and a Villlage in the Living Room, Christmas Home Tour, 2016