Beautiful weekend and we’ve all got some kind of end of summer bug / allergy /can’t breathe/no energy except for drinking sweet tea thing. May catch up on that pile of magazines I haven’t had to time to read. Or maybe not… 🙂 Thanks for stopping by and leaving your inspirational projects and posts! Got time for a glass of sweet tea??
Featured from last week: Teaspoon of Goodness — Apple Gouda Quesadilla The Pragmatic Parent — 10 Essentials for Camping with Kids that you don’t want to forget Rain on a Tin Roof — Louvered Closet Door Makeover A Proverbs 31 Wife — Beer Batter Pizza Crust The Scrap Shoppe Blog – Faux Knob Storage Jars The Handyman’s Daughter — How to Make a Carnivorous Bog Planter Garden Trial and Error Home Ec — The Beauty of Interuption Organized Island – Tips to Save Money at School Crafts ala Mode — How I sold my mother’s house in one day Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook