Chicken spaghetti is a versatile dish. 1) It can easily handle add-ins, like a 10 ounce package of frozen mixed vegetables or 8 ounces of sauted mushrooms 2) Can be wrapped and frozen for up to six months for make ahead meals, before or after baking. 3) Can be made ahead and kept covered and refrigerated for two days before baking – great for making in advance when you’ll have guests. 4) It’s perfect for a potluck – creamy, cheesy chicken and spaghetti will please everyone 5) Bake in disposable pans for a take in meal when someone is sick or in need. 6) Package in individual serving sized microwavable containers for a weeks worth of lunches or to warm when the family schedule is crazy. A hardworking dish that everyone loves!
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom OR Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 cups sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup finely diced green pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 14 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break spaghetti into 2-3 inch pieces. Cook according to package directions, until al dente.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except topping cheese.
- Drain spaghetti when done and mix with other ingredients.
- Spray 9x13 casserole pan with cooking spray. Place mixture in pan and top with remaining 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes until bubbly.
’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow A Pinch of Joy so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Subscribe: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter // pinterest boards. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!