Cauliflower Salad? Cauliflower Bacon Salad? Candy – just pure candy! This is so good you will ignore everything else on your plate. It’s supposed to make four to six servings depending on the size of the cauliflower head. However, if Wheels and Bytes get to it before I do, they divide it in half and inhale. You can add grape tomatoes if you want, but why mess with perfection?
Nothing more to be said! Go! Make some! You’ll be glad you did!
- 1 head cauliflower. four or more cups, trimmed and broken into bite size pieces
- 2 hardboiled eggs, diced
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese, shredded (may also use colby or colby jack)
- 3 tbsp crisp crumbled bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- Break cauliflower into florets and slice into bite size pieces if needed.
- Place all salad ingredients in bowl and shake or stir gently to mix.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and pour over salad ingredients.
- Mix gently, cover and chill in refrigerator before serving about an hour.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Follow A Pinch of Joy using the icons on the teal bar at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!
Shared with these awesome link parties here