First time I made Ranch Burgers, I used ranch dressing out of the bottle. They were moist – just like I thought they would be. That was a good thing. But they were so moist they came apart and slid down into the barbecue flames. Not a good thing. And they were so soft that it was impossible to slide a spatula under them to lift anything off the grill. Really not a good thing! Good idea — bad execution!! This recipe using dry ranch dressing mix gives the taste and tenderness without the falling apart mess. Save the bottled ranch dressing to replace or supplement your ketchup allotment. Works much better!
Adding the BLT takes a good sandwich up a notch. Or maybe it’s the other way around – adding a burger to your BLT takes a good sandwich up a notch! Either way marrying two good sandwiches will be a tasty thing.
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- ¼ cup finely minced onions
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 package ranch dressing dry mix
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 6 hamburger buns
- ½ pound of bacon
- 6 medium lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, cut in six slices
- Ranch dressing
- Mix first five ingredients together thoroughly.
- Form into six equal patties.
- While burgers are grilling, crisp bacon in pan on burner or in microwave.
- Slice tomato and select lettuce leaves. Place on bottom bun.
- When burgers are done grilling, add to sandwich bottom, lettuce and tomato.
- Divide bacon slices among the six sandwiches.
- Add ranch dressing and top bun.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Follow A Pinch of Joy using the icons on the teal bar at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!
Shared with these awesome link parties here