Honey Plum Tartlets – Quick, easy, three ingredients, looks fabulous, and tastes as good as it looks! Just the right size for a touch of sweetness after a good meal.
At our house, plums are a seasonal thing. Wheels loves to eat them out of hand, but there are always two or three left setting in the bowl for several days. This is a good way to use those last fruits of the season. If you want a crispy pastry, prick each square several times with a fork before arranging the plums. I like puffy, crispy flakiness so I just leave them. For guests, a little “real” whipped cream on the side or a small scoop of very good vanilla ice cream is wonderful.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 2-3 plums
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Thaw puff pastry according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut thawed pastry into six 4” squares and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Slice plums about ½” thick and arrange on pastry.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from oven. While still hot, drizzle about half a teaspoon of honey over the plums in each pastry.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Can be made a few hours in advance, but best eaten the same day.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Follow A Pinch of Joy using the icons on the teal bar at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!
Shared with these awesome link parties here
We absolutely love your blog and find many of your post’s to be what precisely I’m looking for.
can you offer guest writers to write content available for you?
I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on a lot of
the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome web log!
http://Www.Youtube.com recently posted…http://Www.Youtube.com