Honey Plum Tartlets – Quick, easy, three ingredients, looks fabulous, and tastes as good as it looks! Just the right size for a touch of sweetness after a good meal.
At our house, plums are a seasonal thing. Wheels loves to eat them out of hand, but there are always two or three left setting in the bowl for several days. This is a good way to use those last fruits of the season. If you want a crispy pastry, prick each square several times with a fork before arranging the plums. I like puffy, crispy flakiness so I just leave them. For guests, a little “real” whipped cream on the side or a small scoop of very good vanilla ice cream is wonderful.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 2-3 plums
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Thaw puff pastry according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut thawed pastry into six 4” squares and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Slice plums about ½” thick and arrange on pastry.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from oven. While still hot, drizzle about half a teaspoon of honey over the plums in each pastry.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Can be made a few hours in advance, but best eaten the same day.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Follow A Pinch of Joy using the icons on the teal bar at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!
Shared with these awesome link parties here