Hope you are having a great weekend! We’re back from our annual trip to the Great Plains. As usual, not enough time do everything and see everyone! Thanks to our hosts and helpers — including the wonderful neighbors at home who kept the grass mowed and watered! Thank YOU for coming by each week to link your great ideas, recipes and projects!
Crafts A La Mode — How to Clean the suede insole of Sandals Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — Balsamic Pork Chops with roasted Vegetables Diva of DIY — Garage Sale Tips to Maximize Your Profits Life with the Crust Cut Off — Tres Leches Cake An Italian in My Kitchen — Bite Size Grilled Zucchini Roll ups Elemeno-P Kids — Lego Ideas for Kids Grab a Featured button by clicking on the Button Box tab upper right.
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter /