And it rained . . . and rained . . . and rained some more. Those six cucumbers Wheels planted love it! They are growing and producing and spreading. I see lots of new cucumber recipes in our future. The tomatoes and peppers are doing great, the flowers are loving all the extra moisture and are flourishing beyond expectations. Alas, the strawberries so far have only provided big leaves and empty promises. Hope you are having a great weekend! Thanks so much for coming by to link your great ideas, recipes and projects!
The Savvy Bump — 10 Things I should have done before my baby arrived This Silly Girl’s Life –– No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites Horrific Knits — Canning Stone Fruit The Pin Junkie -Father’s Day Origami Shirt Cards Ann’s Entitled Life — Chantilly Cake Recipe Tabler Party of Two — How to Host an Awesome Seafood Boil Grab a featured button from the Button Box tab – upper right.
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post. Here is a text link: A Pinch of Joy Click copy for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter /