Cheese Bacon Burger is a product of my sister’s Bee imagination. She loves cheese. And bacon. And hamburger. So she put them all together to create this seriously great barbecue burger. Use at least 80 percent lean meat so there is a bit of fat to keep it moist. Grill low and slow for tender, delicious burgers. MMMMMM
Cheese Bacon Burger
Author: A Pinch of Joy by Charlene Vance
Recipe type: Meat
Serves: 8 burgers
- 2 pounds ground beef, 80 percent lean
- 6 pieces bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- condiments of choice
- 8 buns
- Cut bacon into one inch pieces and cook until crispy soft.
- Add cheese and bacon to ground beef, with salt and pepper if desired, and mix thoroughly. Make into 8 thick patties.
- Grill low temperature until done in middle.
- Serve hot with condiments of your choice.