Hope your holiday weekend, whatever you have planned, is going great! We are working this weekend but it is a good thing! Thank you for coming by to link!
Featured from last week: Little Miss Dextrous — What is it like to run 100 miles Saving Everyday — McDonalds Big Mac Copycat My Heavenly Recipes — Famous Crack Chicken Penny Pincher Jenny — Deep Cleaning Your Home in Just 7 Days Ann’s Entitled Life — Pecan Pie Bars A Worthey Read — How to Make Inside Out Cupcakes Sweeptight — How to Throw the Ultimate Teen Beach 2 Viewing Party Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box tab on the upper right!
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post. Here is a text link: A Pinch of Joy Click copy for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter /