It’s been a busy week as we continue to prepare for the upcoming move. I’ll share some of the things we’ve learned when things settle down a bit! I know your week has been busy too. I am so glad that you brought your links to the party — thanks!
Featured from last week: Moms Need to Know — Chicken Caprese Penny Pincher Jenny – How to Fake a Clean House The It Mom — 6 Decor Ideas for the Family Room to Encourage Family Time This Mama Loves – Shaun the Sheep Movie Marshmallows The Fab Journey — How to Lose Weight when you set all day at your job Lexi Michelle Blog — Campfire Pizookie
Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box tab on the upper right!
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post. Here is a text link: A Pinch of Joy Click copy for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter