This summer has gone so quickly!! Preparing the house to sell, finding a new home, selling the current place, packing, waiting, saying goodbye and making plans for the future! I hope your week is full of joy in all the little things that make life wonderful! Thanks so much for coming by to share your awesome projects, recipes and ideas!
Featured from last week: Parental Journey — Best TED talks for parents Almost Supermom — Campfire Cinnamon Rollups Sew Travel Inspired — Travel Trash Stasher Honey and Birch — Caprese Tortellini Skewers Miz Helen’s Country Kitchen — Buttermilk Ice Box Pie Lexi Michelle Blog — Italian themed date night All That’s Jas — Remind Me Upstate Ramblings — Mango Overnight Oatmeal
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post. Here is a text link: A Pinch of Joy Click copy for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter