This summer has gone so quickly!! Preparing the house to sell, finding a new home, selling the current place, packing, waiting, saying goodbye and making plans for the future! I hope your week is full of joy in all the little things that make life wonderful! Thanks so much for coming by to share your awesome projects, recipes and ideas!
Featured from last week: Parental Journey — Best TED talks for parents Almost Supermom — Campfire Cinnamon Rollups Sew Travel Inspired — Travel Trash Stasher Honey and Birch — Caprese Tortellini Skewers Miz Helen’s Country Kitchen — Buttermilk Ice Box Pie Lexi Michelle Blog — Italian themed date night All That’s Jas — Remind Me Upstate Ramblings — Mango Overnight Oatmeal
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post. Here is a text link: A Pinch of Joy Click copy for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Thanks for hosting a great party:-)
Sherry recently posted…Merry Monday #65
Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. Please stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We would love to party with you twice! Lou Lou Girls
Becky at Cooking with Vinyl says
Thanks for hosting! My blog was dormant for 4 months because I had a medical problem. But now I’m back and so excited to be blogging and sharing again. I can’t wait to see what everyone else has been up to and look forward to getting back into the groove!
Glad you are back!
Charlene recently posted…Busy Monday 176
Katie Hale says
Dropping off my Penne Pasta with Parmesan and Garlic recipe this week with your party. Enjoy!
Katie Hale recently posted…Homemade Whole Wheat Pizza Pockets
Jennifer Lunsford says
Love joining your party every week!
Jennifer Lunsford recently posted…Apple Pie Cupcakes
All That's Jas says
Such a pleasant surprise to see my Remind Me story featured! Thank you bunches! Thanks for hosting. Hope you can start enjoying your new home soon!
All That’s Jas recently posted…Taste of China – Eggplant Dip
Happy Monday! Have a wonderful week and thank you for hosting this great link up again! I really enjoy it! xx
Denise/DIY Crush says
Thank you SOOO much for the party!!
Denise/DIY Crush recently posted…Free Tankini Top & Bloomers Sewing Pattern – DIY Crush Exclusive
Thanks so much for the party!
Debbie recently posted…PART TIME and a Bit of Nature!!!!
Thanks for the party and have a fabulous week!
Phyllis recently posted…Dutch Windmill Craft
Miz Helen says
Thanks so much for featuring my Buttermilk Ice Box Pie, I really appreciate it! Sounds like you are just about ready to start your new adventure, what fun. Hope you have a great week and thanks so much for the party!
Miz Helen recently posted…Whats For Dinner Next Week 8-2-15