Our belongings finally arrived last Thursday. Can find a caulking gun — but not the silverware. The landline is missing in action — three handsets, two base units in five different boxes — but the main unit that actually receives calls hasn’t turned up . Kind of important since our cell phones are really iffy in this region and we haven’t had time to buy new ones! The laptop chose this time to die while the main desktop languished in a box minus a new and important cable that had to be special ordered! So glad that you brought your new, important and exciting posts to link! You are awesome!
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post. Here is a text link: A Pinch of Joy Click copy for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter /