Our belongings finally arrived last Thursday. Can find a caulking gun — but not the silverware. The landline is missing in action — three handsets, two base units in five different boxes — but the main unit that actually receives calls hasn’t turned up . Kind of important since our cell phones are really iffy in this region and we haven’t had time to buy new ones! The laptop chose this time to die while the main desktop languished in a box minus a new and important cable that had to be special ordered! So glad that you brought your new, important and exciting posts to link! You are awesome!
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post. Here is a text link: A Pinch of Joy Click copy for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter /
Anjanette @MommaYoung says
Thanks for hosting! Hope your week is going super!
Anjanette @MommaYoung recently posted…Monday Menu Plan – Week #4
Late to the party, but happy to share my salsa for canning and strawberry ice cream recipes. Now, off to see what everyone else has been up to! Thanks for hosting.
Hello cute lady! I always get so excited to stop by your party each week. It’s so fabulous! Please take a moment to party with us, tonight at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls
Kimberly recently posted…Cassie’s Crockpot Freezer Meals: French Dip, Honey Teriyaki Chicken and Beef Stew
Thanks for hosting the party:-)
Sherry recently posted…Merry Monday #69
All That's Jas says
Hope everything falls in place soon! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
All That’s Jas recently posted…Chicken a la King
Thank you for hosting!! Have a wonderful day!
Ashleigh recently posted…How to Deal with Teething
Kids Activity Blog says
Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a great week unpacking and everything goes smoothly.
Play Ideas Blog says
Wow! Hope you get everything sorted out soon. Moving is always a lot of work. Enjoy!
Play Ideas Blog recently posted…25 Easy Origami Ideas for Bigger Kids
Sharing with your party this week my recipe for homemade pumpkin puree. Hope you all enjoy a good week!
Katie Hale says
Hope you get unpacked and settled soon in your new home! Thanks for hosting.
Katie Hale recently posted…Hawaiian Chicken Kebab Recipe
Jennifer Lunsford says
Dropping off my homemade coffee cake recipe with your party this week. Enjoy!
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh says
Thanks so much for hosting and have a great week!
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh recently posted…Happiness is Homemade #87
Thanks so much for the party!!
Debbie-Dabble recently posted…My Country Victorian Vintage Kitchen, Part 3
Miz Helen says
Your move sounds a lot like some we have had, awh the fun of it all. Thanks for giving us a nice party in the midst of your move!
Miz Helen recently posted…Whats For Dinner Next Week 8-30-15