Three weeks in our new home and we need a new roof. Thanks to a huge hailstorm a week ago. This is carrying the clean slate / fresh start idea further than we planned! We are thankful that it was not worse. And I am thankful that you come by each week to link your great posts!
Featured from last week: Annie’ Noms — Apple Blondies Hawthorne and Maine – Cement Flowerpot Kids Activity Blog – Candy Corn Cookies The Painted Hinge – Half Sleeve No Seam Shrug Free Crochet Pattern Outside the Box Mom — 10 Halloween Movies to Watch with Your Family Jennifer Meyering – Honey Lemon Chicken A Vision to Remember — 5 Easy Steps to a Successful Homemade Business Saving Every Day — 10 Ways to Lower Your Electric Bill Suzy’s Sitcom — DIY Tree of Life Wedding Guest Book on Canvas Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box on the right sidebar.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. OR add a text link A Pinch of Joy to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: