Y’all have been busy — weddings, halloween preparations, making and arranging beautiful fall decor, furniture redos,developing great recipes, sharing your thoughts on everything from the environment, charity, relationships and family budgets. I’m so glad you take the time to stop by and share your great links each week!
Featured from last week: Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt — Apple Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting Little Miss Dextrous — Bag “seatbelt” for your car Lou Lou Girls — Caramel Apple Bars Thrifty T’s Treasures – Cinnamon Swirl Swedish Tea Ring The Bewitchin Kitchen – How to Cook A Turkey Walking on Sunshine — Warm Bacon and Cheese Dip Diane and Dean — Installing a Rain Harvesting System Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box tab, upper right sidebar.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. OR add a text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter