We are back in painting mode and using a sprayer to freshen up the basement media and game rooms. It’s going a lot faster! The primer only took 40 minutes to apply — and part of that time was reading directions! Of course, it still took me all day to mask off the area, remove electrical covers and tape plastic over the baseboards and floor and all the rest of the preparation. But primer and ceiling done and – hopefully — two coats of color tomorrow to finish the media space! Thanks for popping by to leave your links today!
Featured from last week: A Worthey Read — Death by Chocolate Homemade Hot Chocolate Penny’s Vintage Home – Elegant Christmas Powder Room Grace and Good Eats — Perfect Yeast Rolls Rose Bakes — Graham Cracker Nut Roll The Loving Little$ – The Ultimate Guide to Black Friday Shopping Suzy’s Sitcom – Plan Your Party! Grab a featured button from the Button Box on the upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. OR add a text link A Pinch of Joy to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Thanks for the fun party!
Sherry recently posted…Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
Hello cute lady! Thanks for hosting such a fabulous party. Please take a minute to swing by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm and goes until Friday @ 7. We pin and tweet everything! Happy Thanksgiving! Lou Lou Girls
Kimberly recently posted…Roasted Chicken Biscuits and Gravy
Thank you for hosting this. Following you on Bloglovin’ now. Happy Thanksgiving on Thursday!
Margaretha recently posted…12 Life-saving Midlife Tips
ty so much for the fun and festive party..
jazmin recently posted…DIY Dahlia Felt Flower in Canvas
Rose @ RoseBakes.com says
Thanks for the feature!
Rose @ RoseBakes.com recently posted…How to Decorate a Cake Board & Matching Bunting Topper
Play Ideas Blog says
Thanks for hosting another fun party. Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!
Kids Activity Blog says
Love spending Sunday evenings with your party. Thank you!
Totally the Bomb says
So many great features this week. Thank you for hosting.
You Brew My Tea says
Sharing with your party my DIY project for a Santa Claus Christmas Wreath this week. Enjoy!
You Brew My Tea recently posted…Give Back Because It’s The Right Thing To Do #ChainOfBetters
How to Nest for Less says
How to Nest for Less recently posted…Chicken Spaghetti Bake
Miz Helen says
Wishing you and your family a bountiful Thanksgiving and thanks so much for the party!
Miz Helen recently posted…Whats For Dinner Next Week 11-22-15
Thanks for another awesome party! So many things that I’m adding to my pinterest board 🙂
Lindsay recently posted…Upcycle: Turn an Oatmeal Box in to Decorative DIY Storage
Thanks so much for the party!!
Debbie-Dabble recently posted…Christmas in the Master Bedroom, Christmas Home Tour 2015
Nan a.k.a Granny Fabulosa says
I’ve always wanted to try a sprayer for painting, but just haven’t worked up the nerve. I’m glad it’s going well for you.
Nan a.k.a Granny Fabulosa recently posted…My Granny’s Chair