May the coming week be one of joy and happiness and may your Christmas be filled with peace. No Busy Monday next week, but links will be open on January 3. See you then!
Featured from last week: Everyday Made Fresh — Chocolate Chip White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Living the Dutch Dream — 20 Family Christmas Traditions Annie’s Noms — Eggnog Fudge Little Miss Dextrous — DIY No Sew Scarves This Silly Girl’s Kitchen — Nutella Lava Cake in a cup Living on Grace — DIY Play Makeup Greco Design Company — DIY faux fur wreath The Red Painted Cottage — Thumbprint Cookies Little House Living — Simple Ideas for Keeping Guests Comfortable Savvy Apron — Hot Chocolate and Coffee Bar Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box tab, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. OR add a text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter