Picking features is a sometimes arbitrary thing — more food is featured when I’m hungry! There were so many great posts linked last week that it was VERY difficult to narrow down the features to a reasonable number! I try not to duplicate, but so many great ideas for Valentine’s Day were shared that I couldn’t pick just one. I solved that dilemma by pinning them all to my “Be My Valentine” board on Pinterest –check it out!
Features from last week: A Mitten Full of Savings — 5 Ways to Save on Airplane Tickets Lamberts Lately – Cream Cheese Stuffed Monkey Bread How to Nest for Less — Beginner’s Guide: How to Create a Well Designed Room Olla-Podrida — My Mother’s Cauliflower Soup DIY Inspired — Bookshelf Decor Ideas H2O Bungalow — DIY Twin Headboard Bench Tutorial Petticoat Junktion — Frame Something Funky and Call it Art Domestically Speaking — Creamy Garlic Bacon and Tomato Penne with Mozarella Balls Best of Long Island — Virginia Reel Apple Cake Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box tab, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. >OR add a text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter