Picking features is a sometimes arbitrary thing — more food is featured when I’m hungry! There were so many great posts linked last week that it was VERY difficult to narrow down the features to a reasonable number! I try not to duplicate, but so many great ideas for Valentine’s Day were shared that I couldn’t pick just one. I solved that dilemma by pinning them all to my “Be My Valentine” board on Pinterest –check it out!
Features from last week: A Mitten Full of Savings — 5 Ways to Save on Airplane Tickets Lamberts Lately – Cream Cheese Stuffed Monkey Bread How to Nest for Less — Beginner’s Guide: How to Create a Well Designed Room Olla-Podrida — My Mother’s Cauliflower Soup DIY Inspired — Bookshelf Decor Ideas H2O Bungalow — DIY Twin Headboard Bench Tutorial Petticoat Junktion — Frame Something Funky and Call it Art Domestically Speaking — Creamy Garlic Bacon and Tomato Penne with Mozarella Balls Best of Long Island — Virginia Reel Apple Cake Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box tab, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. >OR add a text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Wendi @ H2OBungalow says
Thank you so much for including my Petite Hedboard Bench in this weeks features! It’s always an honor:)
Wendi @ H2OBungalow recently posted…How To Authentically Age White Painted Furniture Nightsand Makeover
Thank you so much for featuring my bookshelf decor ideas!!!
Thanks ladies for hosting this great party. Have a great week! 🙂
Hello Gorgeous! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party. I would love it if you would stop by our party that starts Monday @ 7 pm and goes until Friday @ 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Have an fabulous day! Lou Lou Girls
Kimberly recently posted…Brittney & Matthew – First Look Video
Carol G says
Thank you so much for the feature of my guest post on my friend Linda’s blog for the Virginia Reel Apple Cake….what a nice surprise to start the week!
Thanks so much for the party and thanks for visiting!
Debbie-Dabble recently posted…A Review of Mercy Street on PBS!
Erin - Suburban Simplicity says
Thanks for hosting a great party! Have a wonderful week!
Erin – Suburban Simplicity recently posted…Closet Organization: Simple Tips for A Tidy and Fresh Closet
Thank you for the feature. Have a great week!
kathy@petticoatjunktion recently posted…Happy Hearts DIY Projects That Will Have You Smiling
Play Ideas Blog says
Thanks for hosting again this week!
Kids Activities Blog says
Love spending time with you every week!
Kids Activities Blog recently posted…My Child Is Too Scared To Fall Asleep
Totally the Bomb says
Sharing with your party this week my recipe for Valentine Day Strawberry Sugar Scrub.
How to Nest for Less says
Thank you for featuring my post on How to Create a Well Designed Room!
How to Nest for Less recently posted…Strawberry Pineapple Dump Cake
Maryann @ Domestically Speaking says
Thanks for featuring my pasta 🙂
Miz Helen says
Hope you and your family are warm and safe. Thanks for the party and have a great week.
Miz Helen recently posted…Whats For Dinner Next Week 1-24-16