Eighteen inches of snow — what a week! Nine great features from last week with some beautiful Valentine inspiration. For more Valentine ideas from last week, check out my Be My Valentine Pinterest Board.
Featured from last week: A Cultivated Nest — 10 Tips to Help You Organize Your Home Rose Bakes – Best Strawberry Cake Ever A Worthey Read — How to Host a Fabulous Award Show Party Petticoat Junktion — How to Decoupage Furniture Celebrate Woman Today — Valentine Pinata Cake DIY Inspired — Recycled Can Centerpiece with succulents Rose Bakes — Lace Valentine’s Cookies A Proverbs 31 Wife — 11 Surprising Things Frugal People Do Titi Crafty — DIY Sparkling Love Valentine Letter Blocks Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box tab, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. OR add a text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter