The moving process continues. We picked up another load from the storage unit two hours away this past week. Some boxes are like Christmas with “oh, I wondered where that was, I’ve missed it!” exclamations. Opening other boxes is likely to bring “this should have been donated” or “where in the house will I put this” or ” we’ve lived without this for a year, why do we need it now?” Such dilemmas! No dilemma, though, in looking forward to your posts each week. Thanks for stopping by!!
Featured from last week: How to Nest for Less — Airplane Themed Boys Bedroom This Mama Loves — Avocado Pesto Zoodles Cooking in Bliss — Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Copycat The Red Painted Cottage — 10 Ways to Have and Keep a Well Organized Kitchen Simplistically Living — DIY BB-8 Painted Canvas Moms Need to Know — Ham and Egg Breakfast Pasta Moms and Munchkins — Minecraft Party Ideas Our Peaceful Planet — Where’s Your Sanctuary Hawthorne and Main — Simple Wood Slat Door Mat Sadie Seasongoods — DIY Suet Feeder Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box tab, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. ]OR add a text link A Pinch of Joy to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter