We took some spontaneous time off this past week to get together with sisters and misters and then to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Fabulous time and great to just relax for a change! Enjoyed browsing through the posts y’all brought to the party last week — what a talented, smart bunch of bloggers hang out here! Thanks for sharing your work!
Featured posts — grab a Featured Button from the Button Box on the upper right!
The Fab Journey – 8 Things Your Husband Needs to Hear Rose Bakes — How to Make Rainbow Tie Dyed Cupcakes Around the Table — 10 Hacks for More Family Meals Simply Designing — How to Make an Industrial Work Table H2O Bungalow — Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover Smiling Notes –Easy Cheesy Hasselback Chicken Urbane Jane — Epic Bathroom Transformation Decor by the Seashore — 10 Easy Tricks to Make a Small Room Look Bigger Just Plain Marie — Bringing Home a New Dog Premeditated Leftovers — Shamrock Cookies
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. OR add a text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter