I attended a cooking show this past week and won a bag of groceries! Woohoo! Cheerios, chips and chicken noodle soup with a bottle of Pepsi and a package of pudding cups. Breakfast and lunch right there! Appreciated the addition to the pantry and the fun of it all. It’s fun each week to see what you bring to the party! Thanks for stopping by!
Featured from last week. Pick up a Featured Button from the Button Box upper right. Decor by the Seashore — Easy Ways to Decorate for Spring Hello Creative Family — Guinness and Beef Pie The Cloth Parcel — Irish Chain Quilt Tutorial Moms Need to Know — How to Grow Spinach Kiku Corner — Challah: Jewish Egg Bread Greco Design Company — Refinishing Folding Chairs The Red Painted Cottage — Selecting our sofa and What you need to know to buy a new one
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.OR add a text link A Pinch of Joy to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello beautiful! Great party! I hope to see you at our party that starts tonight at 7 pm and goes until Friday. We Pin and Tweet every creation! Have a Happy Day! Lou Lou Girls
Lou Lou Girls recently posted…Cannoli Cupcakes
Thank you for hosting! Have a great week!
Debbie Williams says
Thanks so much for the party.
Jen V says
Thanks for hosting! And congrats on your fun win. I bet that was a nice surprise!
Jen V recently posted…Homemade Easter Bunny Basket
Totally the Bomb says
Hope you had a good weekend. Thanks for the party!
Kids Activities Blog says
Thanks for another fun party!
Play Ideas Blog says
Love spending time with your party every week. Thank you!
Play Ideas Blog recently posted…Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecakes
How to Nest for Less says
Sharing with your party this week my recipe for Cadbury Cream Egg Candies Dip. Perfect for Easter!
How to Nest for Less recently posted…Easter Bugs + Other Easter Books for Kids
She Saved says
Thank you for hosting!
She Saved recently posted…Easter Bugs + Other Easter Books for Kids
Carol @ The Red Painted Cottage says
Charlene, Thank you so much for the feature! I’m truly humbled to be chosen along with all your other great features! We’ve been on the road for the past two days and finally got in last evening to TX, so I’m taking a quick peek on our computer and then going back to be with our grandkids. Stay tuned because we’ll be going down to Waco in the next couple of days to the Magnolia Market!
Carol @ The Red Painted Cottage recently posted…What I’ve Been Working On
Thanks so much for the party!!
Debbie-Dabble recently posted…More Easter in the Living Room
Miz Helen says
Hope you have a fabulous Easter Week and thanks so much for the party!
Miz Helen recently posted…Whats For Dinner Next Week 3-20-16