We are celebrating with family today — almost thirty gathered around the table! It’s a little like a link party — you never know who all will be there, what they will bring to eat or what useful bit of knowledge you will gain or what new perspective will enrich your life. Wishing you a Happy Easter and a wonderful week. As always, thanks for linking!
Featured from last week Please grab a featured button from the Button Box upper right.
Get Busy Gardening — How to Propagate Succulents Just 2 Sisters — 7 Kitchen Hacks for Camping The Fab Journey — How to Be More Confident Whistle and Ivy — Button Gladiator Baby Sandals Premeditated Leftovers — How to Start Square Foot Gardening The Crazy Craft Lady — DIY Magnetic Succulent Planter Simply Designing — Build a Porch Swing Not Just a Housewife — How to Make a Small Space Look Larger
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. OR add a text link A Pinch of Joy to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter