We are celebrating with family today — almost thirty gathered around the table! It’s a little like a link party — you never know who all will be there, what they will bring to eat or what useful bit of knowledge you will gain or what new perspective will enrich your life. Wishing you a Happy Easter and a wonderful week. As always, thanks for linking!
Featured from last week Please grab a featured button from the Button Box upper right.
Get Busy Gardening — How to Propagate Succulents Just 2 Sisters — 7 Kitchen Hacks for Camping The Fab Journey — How to Be More Confident Whistle and Ivy — Button Gladiator Baby Sandals Premeditated Leftovers — How to Start Square Foot Gardening The Crazy Craft Lady — DIY Magnetic Succulent Planter Simply Designing — Build a Porch Swing Not Just a Housewife — How to Make a Small Space Look Larger
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. OR add a text link A Pinch of Joy to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Thanks so much for the party.
Thanks for hosting the party! We’d love it if you and your friends joined us for Funtastic Friday. We’d love to see you all at the party!
Sherry recently posted…Merry Monday #97
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello gorgeous! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party! Please stop by our party that starts on tonight at 7 pm and goes until Friday! We pin and tweet each and every masterpiece. Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls
Lou Lou Girls recently posted…Pasta Pie
Amy Andrychowicz @Get Busy Gardening! says
Thanks so much for featuring my How To Propagate Succulents post! So many great posts to read through this week! 🙂
Shellie Bowdoin says
Thanks for featuring me from last week’s linkup! Have a great week.
Shellie Bowdoin recently posted…Fashion Over 40|Spring Trends Serenity Blue & Knife Pleats
Happy Easter! Thank you for hosting and for featuring my Mary Ann cake! Have a lovely week!
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh says
Happy Easter, and thanks for hosting!
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh recently posted…Easter Bunny Crunch
Thanks so much for hosting!! Happy Easter!!
Debbie-Dabble recently posted…Easter in the Kitchen, Part 2, 2016
Janet Vinyard says
Hi Charlene, I’m honored that you featured Pineapple Au Gratin on Busy Monday! Thanks so much and thanks for hosting! Happy Easter! Blessings, Janet
Thank you and Happy Easter!