We are still in the process of “moving” although we’ve been living in the house for six months. Yesterday we drove to the storage unit and brought back another load of boxes and totes. Everything in the storage unit has been packed away for almost a year — some of it sorely missed! Still didn’t find the sawhorses though . . . . I am glad you find your way here each week to add your awesomeness to Busy Monday! Thanks for linking.
Featured from last week. This Silly Girl’s Kitchen — Cinnamon Roll Blondies Organized Island — Decluttering Your Closet Like a Boss Rose Bakes — Easy Microwave Lemon Curd Decor by the Seashore — DIY Fabric Covered Bulletin Board Don’t Sweat the Recipe — Slow Cooker Pizza Totally the Bomb — Mixed Fruit Smoothie Bowl Get Busy Gardening — Peony Supports and Growing Tips The Bewitchin Kitchen — Rainbow Swirl Buttercream Frosting
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) via
- OR add a text link A Pinch of Joy to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter