We’ve focused so much on projects around the house that we haven’t been out and about much. So we made up for it this past week and met some really wonderful people. Following our last move, it was easy to meet people because kid activities were the priority. Now there are so many available and meaningful ways to contribute to the community and we are trying to be intentional with our choices. I’m glad you are intentional about coming each week to share your latest posts. Here are just a few of the great ideas shared last week.
The Savvy Apron — DIY Multi-purpose bar cart Darcy and Brian — Kaliedoscope Kids Craft Ann’s Entitled Life — Deviled Eggs with a Kick Design Life Diaries — The Ugly Pizza Premeditated Leftovers — 7 Tips for Creating Perfect Hanging Baskets The Navage Patch – DIY Carousel Jewelry Organizer Early Bird Mom – 4 Lessons from the Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt — No Bake White Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter