Summer already! The weatherman called it meteorological summer from June 1 to September 1. That’s always been summer to me, no matter that June 21 is the calendar date. And it seems there are at least two summers — sweet summer and HOT summer. Lots of outdoor projects we hope to get done before “hot summer” arrives. Thank you for arriving here this week to link your great posts!
Featured from last week: You Brew My Tea – 30 Apps that Pay You to Use Them TwoTwentyOne – Antipasto Skewers The Navage Patch – DIY Slide Out Shelves Premeditated Leftovers — 7 Classic Games for Summer Courtneys Cookbook – Lemon Swirl Cheesecake Bars Chatfield Court – Rustic Nightstand Makeover Thinking Outside the Sandbox – Raspberry Lemonade Macarons The Sunny Patch — Road Trips with Kids Mama’s Gone Crafty — Paper Roses with templates Hoosier Homemade — No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes Women Abiding — The Gift Cupboard Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter