Another neighborhood garage sale done! We cleared out almost our entire inventory — one way or another. What little didn’t sell, went in 2 boxes for charity. The garage has only 4 containers left, waiting for the storage place for their contents to be installed. Progress is wonderful! And it is wonderful that YOU stop by to share each week. Thank you!
Featured from last week: Morgan Manages Mommyhood — Own Your To Do List Living on Cloud Nine – Strawberry Crunch Parfait Your Vibrant Family – How to Have the Restful Family Vacation You Really Want Decor by the Seashore — 10 Easy Ways to Make Your Home Look Inviting in Less than 10 Minutes Healthy Helper — Cranberry, Bacon, Date Cracker Stacks Totally the Bomb — What Is the Deal with Skinny Jeans Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Shelly Duncan says
Thanks again so much for hosting! Such a great place to find inspiration
I’m new here — thanks for hosting! I’ll be adding your party link to my blog today.
Thank you so much for hosting.
Totally the Bomb says
AND thank you for featuring my post on skinny jeans! Didn’t see that until after I linked up!
Totally the Bomb recently posted…Comment on How to Style a Coffee Table by Marty@A Stroll Thru Life
The Everyday Home Blog says
Thank you for featuring my no-sew bandana this week!
Cincy Shopper says
Sharing with your party this week my recipe for no churn black berry ice cream! Enjoy!
Cincy Shopper recently posted…10 Foods That Will Help You Poop
Totally the Bomb says
Hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks for hosting.
Totally the Bomb recently posted…How to Create a Fun NERF Battlefield
Kids Activities Blog says
Love joining your party this week. Thanks for hosting!
Kids Activities Blog recently posted…Easy Cherry Cobbler Recipe
She Saved says
Another fun party! Thanks!
She Saved recently posted…One Simple Decluttering Tip To Stop Feeling Overwhelmed By Your Clutter
Everyday Victories says
Hope you’re having a great weekend! Thanks for hosting again!
Everyday Victories recently posted…4 Ingredient Artichoke Dip
How to Nest for Less says
Thank you for hosting again this week!
How to Nest for Less recently posted…4 Ways to give your kids an awesome and inexpensive summer break
3 Boys and a Dog says
Thanks for hosting this week!
Kaila @ Healthy Helper Blog says
Thank you so much for featuring my recipe!!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!