Happy July Fourth! Hope you are having an enjoyable holiday. We are spending today and tomorrow with family, food and fun! A few firecrackers, too. 🙂 Thanks for stopping by to share your awesome links!
Featured from last week: Sawdust Sisters — DIY Upholstered Bench with Faux Metal Frame Just the Woods — Desk Rescue Painted Memphis Blue The Gracious Wife — Skillet Chicken in Dijon Cream Totally the Bomb — What to do When Inspiration Finally Hits Play Dates to Parties — DIY Cinder Block and Pallet Outdoor Bar Under A Texas Sky — Picture Frame Wreath Lou Lou Girls — DIY Summer Tote
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog)OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter