We attended a birthday party for a little princess yesterday. She was turning three and mommy made a pretty pink cake with white polka dots — just like I wanted, the princess said. Everybody should get something just the way they want it, once in a while! Thank you for stopping by each week to share the things that turn out just the way you wanted — or that don’t turn out at all as expected.
Featured from last week: Second Chance to Dream — Printables for 2016 Olympics in Rio Darcy and Brian – 10 Must Haves to Bring to the Amusement Park Trial and Error Home Ec — 30 Days Physical Challenge 3 Boys and a Dog – 9 Cleaning Tips from the Pros Frog Prince Paperie – Emoji Glam Birthday Party Premeditated Leftovers — Chocolate Covered Oreo Apples with Candy Worms Just Simple Somethings — My Garden Lady A Day of Small Things — For the Sake of Convenience Design Life Diaries — Messy Braid Up-Do Tutorial
Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog)OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter