The weather has been impossibly hot — till yesterday and it was absolutely perfect. In fact, I almost wished for a jacket while we visited the farmers market Saturday morning — a fleeting thought since it was 90 plus only the day before! Today is another perfect day. Two in a row to enjoy being outdoors! Thanks for bringing your “cool” projects, recipes and random thoughts to link!
Featured from last week: Outside the Box Mom — Advice to a New Working Mom Creatively Homemade — Pretty Crocheted Cap for Amercian Girl Doll Life with Heidi — Baked Apple Sundae Playdates to Parties — Game Day Tailgate Brunch Ann’s Entitled Life — How to Can Garlic Recipe and Tutorial H2O Bungalow — How to Create a Reading Nook Get Busy Gardening — How to Freeze Chives Under A Texas Sky — Installing Faux Shiplap Olla-Podrida — Memory Tablescape 27th and Olive — Orange Thyme Cake Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter