The weather has been impossibly hot — till yesterday and it was absolutely perfect. In fact, I almost wished for a jacket while we visited the farmers market Saturday morning — a fleeting thought since it was 90 plus only the day before! Today is another perfect day. Two in a row to enjoy being outdoors! Thanks for bringing your “cool” projects, recipes and random thoughts to link!
Featured from last week: Outside the Box Mom — Advice to a New Working Mom Creatively Homemade — Pretty Crocheted Cap for Amercian Girl Doll Life with Heidi — Baked Apple Sundae Playdates to Parties — Game Day Tailgate Brunch Ann’s Entitled Life — How to Can Garlic Recipe and Tutorial H2O Bungalow — How to Create a Reading Nook Get Busy Gardening — How to Freeze Chives Under A Texas Sky — Installing Faux Shiplap Olla-Podrida — Memory Tablescape 27th and Olive — Orange Thyme Cake Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Wendi @H20 Bungalow says
Thank you for featuring my blog post on how to create a reading nook this week!
Thanks so much for the link-up. Have a great week.
Thanks so much for featuring my Baked Apple Sundae. I hope your readers enjoy it as much as mine have.
Amy Andrychowicz says
What a fun party, thanks for hosting! Thanks so much for featuring my How to Freeze Chives post!
Jen V. says
Thank you so much for featuring my American Girl Doll hat crochet pattern. What a nice surprise! Have a great week.
Jen V. recently posted…Back to School Pencil Plastic Canvas Candy Bar Cover ~ Free Pattern
RAKI (outside the box mom ) says
Thank you for featuring my post Advice to a New Working Mom.
Thank you for hosting such a wonderful party! I appreciate your featuring my canned garlic tutorial.
Ann recently posted…Homemade Autumn Spice Soy Candles
Erin @How to Nest for Less says
Love joining your party this week. Thanks for hosting!
Erin @How to Nest for Less recently posted…15 Classroom Organization Hacks Every Teacher Should Know
Kids Activities Blog says
Thanks for hosting this week!
Kids Activities Blog recently posted…Why Are You So Happy To See Them Go?
Jamie @Totally the Bomb says
Hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks for hosting.
Jamie @Totally the Bomb recently posted…Homemade Caramel Sauce
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Sharing with your party this week my slow cooker pot roast recipe. Hope you all enjoy! Thanks for hosting!
Thanks so much for featuring my faux shiplap tutorial! I really appreciate the opportunity to share! Blessings! -Kelly
Thanks so much for the party!
Miz Helen says
We are having fall like weather here as well, lots of rain and just cozy days, it is nice for a change. Hope you have a good week and thanks so much for the party!
Thank you so much for featuring our tailgate brunch! I can’t wait to see the other features as well. That cake looks amazing!
Leslie recently posted…5 Simple Back-to-School Traditions for Busy Families