The hazy, hot days are over. Kids are settled in school, the backpacks are already scuffed and early bedtimes for the younger ones make the neighborhood eerily quiet! When we take our after dinner walk along the brook and through the neighborhood, the streetlights are already blinking on as time starts to fly toward Labor Day and then Halloween. Thank you for sharing your posts here each swiftly passing week!
Featured from last week: This Mama Loves — 2 Ingredient Caramel Apple Fudge Living on Cloud Nine — Bringing Back Humanity The Kim Six Fix — Scroll Saw Wooden Basket from a Single Board The Crafty BlogStalker — Halloween Boo Bundle Quilting Room with Mel — Marking Fabric for Quilting Housewife Eclectic — Mini Lasagna Cups Simply Designing — Tips for Painting Baseboards Cravings of a Lunatic — Mini Fritos Taco Salads Savvy Apron — Painted Metallic Books Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller — 8 Essential Tips for Camping with Dogs
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter