I’ve been working on my Pinterest Boards, updating and reorganizing. I’d love it if you would take a few seconds to pop over and follow me. If you are looking for some ideas, take some time to browse around the 7500 inspirations I’ve pinned! Charlene’s Pinterest Thanks for sharing your great ideas and awesome posts each week. You can find the features of the week pinned to my Busy Monday Boards!
Featured from last week: Parental Journey — 50 ways to spoil your toddler’s day Almost Supermom — No Churn S’Mores Ice Cream A Mom’s Take – 10 Genius Tricks of Babyproofing H2O Bungalow — How to Lubricate Door Locks and Hinges All That’s Jas — Pear and Prosciutto Pizza Just Plain Marie — Disaster [Evacuation] Plan for Pets Get Busy Gardening — Protecting Your Garden from Frost She Saved — Spooky Deviled Egg Spiders The Crafting Nook — 9 Simple Photo Editing Tip for Awesome Blog Photos Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Thanks for hosting, Charlene. It’s always a pleasure to join you! Mimi xxx
Lynn Bean says
Thank you so much for hosting!
Amy Andrychowicz says
Thanks for hosting and for featuring my Protecting Your Garden from Frost post! How fun!
Sarah Shelly says
What a great party. I hope your week is sublime, and thanks for hosting.
Sarah @ Gypsy Girl Revivals
Jas @All that's Jas says
Thank you so much for the feature of my pear and prosciutto naan pizza! Have a lovely week and thanks for hosting!
Kids Activities Blog says
Thanks again for hosting! Hope you all had a great weekend!
Kids Activities Blog recently posted…Questions You Didn’t Think To Ask: A LuLaRoe Q&A
Jamie @Totally the Bomb says
Loving all the fall features this week! Thank you for putting together a great list!
Jamie @Totally the Bomb recently posted…Pumpkin Pull Apart Loaf
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for the party again this week!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper recently posted…Favorite Fall Finds
Erin @How to Nest for Less says
Thank you for hosting!
She Saved says
Thank you for featuring my spooky deviled eggs this week! What a fun surprise!
Thanks so much for hosting!!