What a lovely day! The perfect weather inspired me to paint the front door . . . . . yellow! We wanted to lighten up the tiny porch with the orangish red stone walls and its very dark wood door. It’s currently in the “OMG! Is this going to work!?” stage. Right now it definitely needs a couple more coats and removing the wide blue masking tape. Here’s hoping! Thanks for bringing your projects, recipes and other awesomeness to share!
Featured from last week: A Mom’s Take — Skillet Campfire Dinner Everyday Savvy — DIY Spa Sock Cupcake gift Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt — Fresh Peach Pound Cake Housewife Eclectic — Printable Quiet Book – Dress the Potato The Gracious Wife — Easy Homemade Chocolate Toffee Little Blog in the Country — Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets The Painted Hinge — How to Makeover a Chandelier in Farmhouse Style The Bewitchin Kitchen — Italian Pizza Bread Just the Woods — Shades of Gray Painted Desk Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Jas @All that's Jas says
Have a great week and thanks for hosting!
Lynn Bean says
Thanks so very much!
Melissa Buckles says
Thanks for featuring our DIY Spa Sock cupcakes!
Thanks so much for hosting Charlene. It’s much appreciated. Mimi xxx
Journa Ramirez says
Great party! Thank you for hosting! -Journa, visiting from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com
Kids Activities Blog says
Hope you had a great weekend. Thank you for hosting!
Kids Activities Blog recently posted…LuLaRoe Shirts: An Introduction, Reviews And Suggestions For Styling
Sherry Nappa says
Thanks for hosting the party!
Jamie @Totally the Bomb says
Thanks for hosting again this week!
Erin @How to Nest for Less says
Loving all the great ideas with your party again this week. Thank you for hosting!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Dropping off my latest recipe for creamy tomato fettuccine. My family loves it!
Miz Helen says
Hope you have a fantastic week and thanks so much for the party!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Also thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave such a heart felt and informative comment on my post on Frugal Living!!
I really appreciated it!!