Looking for the current Busy Monday Linky Party for November 13-16? Here it is: Busy Monday 242
Just back from a quick outing in the nearby state park — such a perfect fall day. I’m so glad you’re here — hope your day was perfect, too!!
Featured from last week: IgoBOGO — Apple Fritter Rings with Caramel Sauce Just the Woods — How to Clean, Prep and Paint Hardware Simply Designing — Make a Tree Stump Side Table Create and Babble — Laundry Room Makeover Simple Sweet Recipes — Pumpkin Pie Layer Bars Blesser House — Repuposed Kitchen Table turned Desks Moms Need to Know — 8 Reasons Why that Pinterest Recipe Failed Premeditated Leftovers — Top Myths about Coupons Busted Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter