Looking for the current Busy Monday Linky Party for November 13-16? Here it is: Busy Monday 242
Just back from a quick outing in the nearby state park — such a perfect fall day. I’m so glad you’re here — hope your day was perfect, too!!
Featured from last week: IgoBOGO — Apple Fritter Rings with Caramel Sauce Just the Woods — How to Clean, Prep and Paint Hardware Simply Designing — Make a Tree Stump Side Table Create and Babble — Laundry Room Makeover Simple Sweet Recipes — Pumpkin Pie Layer Bars Blesser House — Repuposed Kitchen Table turned Desks Moms Need to Know — 8 Reasons Why that Pinterest Recipe Failed Premeditated Leftovers — Top Myths about Coupons Busted Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Thank you for the great linkup! 🙂
Jamie recently posted…A Great Children’s Story – Where Jesus Slept
Nice party! Happy Monday ♥
Jas @All that's Jas says
Thanks for hosting and happy Halloween!
Stacey Keeling says
Good morning Charlene. Thanks for the chance to link up today and be inspired. 🙂
Lynn Bean says
Thanks so very much for hosting!
Suzy Godfrey says
I’m glad to be back on- line and at the party!
Kids Activities Blog says
Thank you again for hosting!
Kids Activities Blog recently posted…Why I Chose To Be A LuLaRoe Evangelist
Jamie @Totally the Bomb says
Thank you for hosting again this week. Hope you’re having a nice weekend!
Jamie @Totally the Bomb recently posted…Chili Pot Pie Casserole
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Sharing with your party this week my recipe for a chili pot pie casserole. Hope you enjoy!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper recently posted…Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
Alea @Premeditated Leftovers says
Thank you for featuring my coupon myth post this week!
Alea @Premeditated Leftovers recently posted…Build a Custom Farmhouse Table
Create and Babble says
Thanks for featuring my laundry room makeover this week!
Create and Babble recently posted…Turkey Treat Bags
She Saved says
Thank you for featuring my tree stump project this week!
Miz Helen says
Thanks so much for the party, Charlene and have a fantastic week!
Thanks so much for the party!!
Can you believe it’s the end of October already? Wow, time is just speeding by :0)
Thanks for hosting