Note — Sorry for any inconvenience. We were offline in the middle of the night for maintenance and will be again Monday between 1 and 3 am Central Time — If you are having trouble linking please let me know via fb. Thanks.
We’ve had a long Indian Summer — just perfect! We’ve gotten so many outdoor projects done. The yard had some unique features which we’ve highlighted and added some of our own. Inside and out, it’s starting to feel more like “home” than a collection of projects to finish! It’s only been a (very long) year since our move 🙂 Yay!!!! Thanks for stopping by to highlight some of your unique posts!
Featured from last week: Garden Therapy — Stunning clay leaves easy to DIY Slap Dash Mom — Easy Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread Pillar Box Blue – DIY Storage Boxes Simply Designing — DIY Earbud Holder Rose Bakes — How to Make Homemade Marshmallow Fondant Hey Fitzy — How to tile without all the hassle Cooking in Stilettos — Spicy Harvest Butternut Squash Soup The Handyman’s Daughter — DIY Blanket Box Brooklyn Farm Girl — How to Make Rainbow Popcorn Balls Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter