I started blogging for several reasons, one of which was to learn something new. Have the last couple of weeks been a learning experience!!! And a blogger’s worst nightmare — being invisible!!! If you don’t know about caching — I hope you never have to learn the hard way. Bytes found forums about the “no one can see the blog issues” , and working with others who were having the same update conflicts, was finally able to make A Pinch of Joy visible to everyone again and get the cache moved to the cloud.
And in the midst of all that we have a new theme — mobile ready for phones and tablets and able to do all sorts of other amazing things. Thanks so much for hanging in there and coming back this week to link. I apologize for the inconvenience of the past two weeks and hope you will love the new theme with all its potential!
Features this week combine with the previous week since so few were able to see the party : The Craft Blog Stalker — Roundup of 20 Christmas Party Games Simple Joys of Home — Banana Muffins Pillarbox Blue — Upcycled Advent Calendar Sadie Seasongoods — Individualized Party Coasters Our Unschooling Journey — Butterfly Wedding Scrapbook Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter