- Wreath Blank
- Mesh Ribbon, 4 to 5 inches wide
- Contrasting ribbon, 1 inch wide
- Large Bow
- Large embellishment (or coordinating collection of smaller embellishments)
- Colored Balls in different sizes — limit to two colors, but can use several different finishes
- Small zip ties, green or black
Do a Rough Layout
- Plan where bow should be placed
- Determine where largest embellishment should go
- Plan where next largest embellishments should go — should be an odd number and somewhat evenly spaced
- Plan how largest ribbon will lead the eye around the wreath — zig zag, straight, loops
Fasten elements securely
- Begin with the largest elements and fasten securely
- When you have fastened the elements planned in the rough layout, add smaller elements
- Smaller elements are added somewhat randomly, but the overall flow of the colors should still be pleasing to the eye.
- Tweak elements so they lay securely within or tightly on the wreath, the wreath outline is somewhat smooth and the visual result is pleasing to you.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow A Pinch of Joy so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Follow: Facebook / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter and pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!