Probably don’t need to tell you Christmas is next week! And New Year’s is right behind. Here’s the holiday plan for Busy Monday. I will open a Holiday Link Party at midnight this coming Wednesday just as this party closes. The Holiday party will be open until January 4. You are welcome to add Christmas or New Years links, your usual recipes, projects and great ideas at any time during those two weeks. I know some will be taking time off but I also know that checking out link parties is THE perfect downtime activity for others. With an extended party we’ll accommodate everyone’s schedule! Thanks for stopping by!
Featured from last week: Just Measuring Up — How to Make a Spectacular Advent Calendar Birds Party — Hosting a Holiday Cocktails and Appetizer Party Finding Zest — Candy Cane Reindeer Overstuffed Life — The Ultimate Guide to Organizing a Christmas Caroling Party Create and Babble –– DIY Salvage Wood Christmas Stocking Shelf Living on Cloud Nine — Christmas Money Jars Walking on Sunshine — Easy Slice and Bake Colorful Swirl Cookies Must Have Mom — How to Host an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter