It’s a Holiday Linky! This party is open over Christmas and New Years until January 4. You are welcome to add old and new holiday links plus your usual recipes, projects and great ideas at any time. Taking time off from blogging is understandable — but I also know checking out link parties is THE perfect downtime activity for others. If you want to pin holiday ideas for next year or a great recipe for your celebration, please remember to do that from the original creator’s website. Have fun! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!
To kick things off, above are some ideas featured on Busy Monday in December 2016: Finding Zest — Candy Cane Reindeer Overstuffed Life — The Ultimate Guide to Organizing a Christmas Caroling Party The Bewitchin Kitchen – Christmas Meringues with Eggnog Buttercream The Handyman’s Daughter — Let It Snow Sign Rose Bakes — How to Make Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Cupcake Toppers Get Busy Gardening — How to Care for Holiday Gift Amarylis Frog Prince Paperie — How to Make Paper Poinsettias Moms Need to Know — Easy Meringue Christmas Trees All Because She Saved — Candy Bar Snowman Craft Annie’s Noms — Candy Cane Layer Cake Suzy’s Sitcom — How to Make Beautiful Paper Wrapped Ornaments
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter