We attended a family wedding this weekend. Everything was beautiful and so sweet from the heartfelt vows to the wedding cake made by the groom’s mother. And much to everyone’s astonishment, the groom gave the bride’s father a dozen eggs when he stepped forward to claim the bride after she and her father walked down the aisle. Apparently when the couple started dating, father told the groom that if he was going to keep showing up to see his daughter, he wanted a dozen eggs each time. You know how fathers say things . . . . The groom, always ready for a challenge, delivered right up to, and including, the wedding. May we all live life with laughter and good humor! Thanks for stopping by with your great posts!
Tradition seems to be a common thread in the Features this week: Debbie Dabbles Christmas Blog — A Candy Kitchen Olla Podrida — Boxing Day Brunch Julia’s Kiku Corner — Savoury Gorgonzola Rosemary Shortbread Simple Joys of Home — Winter Bucket List All That’s Jas — Scott’s Cheese Ball
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog[OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter