Are you prepared for the monster ice storm this weekend? The weather people have been talking about it all week. In this neck of the woods, everyone is very matter of fact. This is what we think it will be, but could change because of this jetstream and they assume you will know what to do, whatever the elements bring. In our Ohio city, the weather people got all excited and urgently warned us to wear hats and gloves, dress kids warmly, drive carefully on the streets salted by “road warriors” (five minute story on them following), buy groceries and prepare for the apocolypse, but don’t worry about shoveling sidewalks because there aren’t enough people to enforce the law (!). Hope you are warm, dry and safe whatever your weather folks are saying! Thanks for stopping by to share your posts.
Featured this week are 4 projects, 4 great ideas and 2 very different yummy chili recipes to keep you warm! The Dogvills — How to Make a DIY First Aid Kit for Dogs Lydi Out Loud — DIY Metallic Rope Throw Basket Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — Slow Cooker Cincinnati Chili Suzy’s Artsy Crafty Sit Com — How to Make a Compression Quilt Hanger for less than $20 Trial and Error Home Ec — Cutting Kids’ Hair Rockabye Parents — Caring for a Sick Baby Overstuffed Life — The Laundry Hack that will saves time and sanity
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter