Thanks for stopping by to share your latest posts! Take a minute to visit one or two of the featured posts — and one or two that linked ahead of you. There is such a diversity of experience and topics posted here each week, you are sure to find something that you like and is helpful in some way!
Featured from last week: Darcy and Brian — Sad Thoughts – Dealing with Seasonal Affective Disorder Tots Family — Raspberry Lemon Macarons Mom’s Choose Joy — How to Create a Homework Routine The Happy Housie — How to Completely Organize Your Pantry Rose Bakes — How to Carve a Pirate Ship Cake Must Have Mom — Safari Baby Shower Two Twenty One — DIY Jewelry Organizer Second Chance to Dream — Venturing Out of My Safe Place
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog]OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter