Thanks for stopping by to share your latest posts! Take a minute to visit one or two of the featured posts — and one or two that linked ahead of you. There is such a diversity of experience and topics posted here each week, you are sure to find something that you like and is helpful in some way!
Featured from last week: Darcy and Brian — Sad Thoughts – Dealing with Seasonal Affective Disorder Tots Family — Raspberry Lemon Macarons Mom’s Choose Joy — How to Create a Homework Routine The Happy Housie — How to Completely Organize Your Pantry Rose Bakes — How to Carve a Pirate Ship Cake Must Have Mom — Safari Baby Shower Two Twenty One — DIY Jewelry Organizer Second Chance to Dream — Venturing Out of My Safe Place
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog]OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Anita Joyce says
Thank you so much for the feature!
Sarah Must Have Mom says
Thank you for featuring my safari baby shower post!
Cecilia MyThriftStoreAddiction says
Thank you for the party!
Cecilia MyThriftStoreAddiction recently posted…Simple and Sweet Upstyled Valentine Projects
Mother of 3 says
Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great week.
Mother of 3 recently posted…35 More World War II Books For Children
Journa Ramirez says
This party is full of great ideas! We love to link up here. Hugs, Journa – http://www.lollyjane.com
Hello Charlene! Thanks for featuring my pantry makeover!! I noticed the link to it isn’t working:) Thanks for hosting!
I am so sorry — fixed! And shared your link on facebook. I really like the connection you made between organizing and life lived in the details. “Little things make big things happen.”
Thanks so much for featuring my pirate ship cake!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Hope you had a nice weekend. Thanks for hosting!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper recently posted…If I Find The Cabinets Doors Left Open ONE MORE TIME…
Jamie @Totally the Bomb says
Loving the party again this week. Thanks for all those amazing features!
Jamie @Totally the Bomb recently posted…Learning Simple Machines with Happy Trunk
Kids Activities Blog says
Thank you for hosting again this week!
Suzy Godfrey says
Thanks for hosting and have a good week!
Suzy Godfrey recently posted…Valentine Tree