After six weeks of sitting out a knee issue, I’m glad to be back on the scaffold painting! The walls are all done — except the one in the front entry on which I’ll be changing the color — but there is plenty of woodwork that needs to go from golden oak to creamy white before we think about a new carpet. Thanks for sharing your projects, recipes and great ideas. Great inspiration posted here each week!
Featured from last week: The Happy Housie — DIY Faux Concrete Bowl Succulent Planter Lolly Jane — DIY Laundry Room on a budget Simply Beautiful by Angela — Make a Tray from a Shadow Box Frame Annie’s Noms — Mixed Berry Overnight Oats Around the Table — Groundhog Day Cincy Shopper — No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — Planning Our Garden
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts that created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. Features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter
Sara @ finditfixitorbuildit.com says
Hi Charlene! This is my first time at your link party:) Thanks for hosting!
Thank you so much for the feature!! And for hosting:)
Krista recently posted…Our Kitchen Tea Station and Tiered Trays for Kitchen Storage
Kids Activities Blog says
Thank you for hosting this week! Hope you had a nice weekend!
Kids Activities Blog recently posted…36+ Chicken Wing Recipes For Game Day
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for featuring my cheesecake recipe this week!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper recently posted…36+ Chicken Wing Recipes For Game Day
Miz Helen says
Thanks so much for featuring my Garden Post today, I really appreciate it! We do love our garden and are so fortunate to live where the weather lets us start early. Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks so much for the awesome party!
Miz Helen recently posted…Whats For Dinner Next Week 1-29-17
Cecilia MyThriftStoreAddiction says
Thank you for hosting!
Cecilia MyThriftStoreAddiction recently posted…Simple Mantel Transition from Winter Whimsy to Romantic Valentine
Thanks so much for the party each week!!
d recently posted…21 Christmas Trees, January Rudolph Day, 2017
Jas @All that's Jas says
Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead!
Jas @All that’s Jas recently posted…Not Another Blogging Rule