My sister Kay and I knocked an item off our bucket list this weekend. She bought some clothes for her new job a few weeks ago at the mall near my house. The manager of the store invited us to participate in a fashion show this weekend. We didn’t even know it was on our bucket list until she asked 🙂 It would have been easy to say no — Kay had to drive an hour to get here, I was sick all week and the weather was yuck. But we did it anyway and it was so much fun!! May you do something unexpected and fun — even if you didn’t know it was on your list of wanna do! Thanks for stopping by to share your insightful and helpful posts!
Featured from last week: Must Have Mom — Rainbow Jello Knick of Time — The Things We do for Love of Pets Pale Blue Corner — Felt Quiet Book Page Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — Spring Garden Projects Coupons and Freebies Mom — Homemade Cadbury Eggs Rose Bakes – Messy Ruffles Cake Decorating Video Tutorial Petticoat Junktion — How to Replace Furniture Hardware Tikkido — Ribbon Sunflower Gift Topper
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. Features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter