Loved hearing from others who have witnessed the Sandhill Cranes as they fly north. Posted a Bytes quick video on the A Pinch of Joy facebook page of the cranes settling on the river at sunset. Awesome sight!
There are so many good tutorials and blog helps linked to Busy Monday on a regular basis. I just have to pass on links with information I found helpful now and wish I had available when I started. I don’t know that it will become a regular feature but today be sure to check out For Bloggers Only in the Featured From Last Week section. Some of the writers regularly post blogging information so you’ll want to check out their blogs and not just the links.
Featured from last week: The Navage Patch — Aging Wood with Vinegar and Steel Wool Grandma’s House DIY — Planing Finishing a DIY Butcher Block countertop Dear Crissy — Cherry Kuchen Bars Bird’s Party — A Modern Floral Easter Brunch Olla Podrida — Spicy Thai Shrimp Pasta A Tray of Bliss — A New You Favorites Old and New Dressing Just Measuring Up — How to Beautifully Fix an Old Mailbox Simply Stacie — Toasted Coconut Muffins A Proverbs 31 Wife — Create a Simplified Personal Filing System Premeditated Leftovers — Unicorn Food Cake Parfait For Bloggers Only: Dear Crissy – Free Blog Planning Printable The Busy Budgeter – The Easiest Way to Start a Blog (when you aren’t a computer geek) Everyday Home Blog – How I Gained 10,000 Pinterest followers Tinselbox – April Holidays
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. Features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter