Great sale at the nursery and we brought home 3 six foot arborvitae, 20 hostas of different varieties, and an assortment of 24 full sun perennials. Gorgeous eighty degree weather means beds were prepared and two thirds of the plants are in the ground. Woohoo!!! And yes, I was complaining about snow just last week! So goes life on the Great Plains. Thanks for including a stop by Busy Monday in your life!
Featured from last week: The Handyman’s Daughter — DIY Hexagon Side Table Suzi’s Sit Com – How to Make an Envelope Dog Bed Mix Helen’s Country Cottage — Mexican Skillet Pie A Cultivated Nest — Gnome Tea Cup Fairy Garden Walking on Sunshine – DIY Kitchen Art from Old Family Recipes Drugstore Divas — How to be a Tourist in Your Own City Premeditated Leftovers — How to Grow Green Bell Peppers Just the Woods — How to Paint an Old Metal Mail Box Just Measuring Up — Build a Utility Cart that Connects to the Riding Mower Almost Supermom — S’mores Popcorn
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter